We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, health care experts, and tech whizzes, grounded in a shared passion for improving healthcare and working with great people.
Leveraging cutting‐edge artificial intelligence built by a team that previously developed AI systems for Apple, Google, and SpaceX, we are helping physicians, hospital systems and health plans dramatically improve patient satisfaction and reduce the heavy administrative costs from prior authorization.
The Verata Health team includes alumni of Harvard Business School and MIT, a former Mayo physician, the inventor of several technologies you know very well (including Google Maps), and Cartier’s North American Female Entrepreneur of the Year. More importantly, we have fun doing what we do and take pride in making an impact helping patients.
Our products are being used by healthcare organizations around the country, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help us accelerate our growth. If you are highly driven, want to learn from and work alongside an experienced team, and have a genuine desire to make an impact on patients, we want to hear from you!
Content Marketing Specialist Role:
The Content Marketing Specialist role is for an experienced marketer with strong written communication skills and a background in content design. You are also an expert in digital marketing and know your way around a website, on social media, and can support CRM platforms.
We’re looking for a ‘Jack of All Trades’ that can roll up their sleeves, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and wear many hats while juggling multiple tasks. This role is for someone that is flexible, can adapt to changing situations and can collaborate with team members on work that is focused on making it the best that it can be.
Key Areas of Experience and Expertise:
- Writing – You love writing and can write for a specific audience or channel
- Design – You also know how to layout and beautifully design what you write
- Website – You can manage a WordPress site and share your writing with the world
- Social Media – You can write and design posts for a personal or company account on LinkedIn
- CRM – You have experience with CRM platforms or are a HubSpot Marketing Pro
Essential Job Duties:
- Execute on the writing and design of marketing materials including flyers, case studies, white papers, press releases and any digital marketing content for the website, blogs or social media accounts
- Create drafts of the content, manage the layout and design, and manage the updates or final edits of all existing and new marketing materials
- Responsible for finding the photos, creating on-page graphics as well as formatting any written content and making edits or updates as needed or suggested by the marketing team
- Support and manage the Verata Health website including adding new written content, updating pages and blog posts as well as the basic management and upkeep of the site
- Write content and create designs for all social media posts on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Design email newsletters and support email marketing campaigns using HubSpot
As an Experienced C# Engineer you will:
- Develop software within Visual Studio including designing, developing, modifying, coding, unit testing, deployment and support
- Maintain current applications by implementing new features, troubleshooting and repairing bugs in existing code, performance tuning, and other changes as identified
- Create and modify SQL or LINQ database queries
- Adhere to security and data protection policies
Our ideal C# Engineer will have:
- 3+ years C# experience (required)
- At least 3 years of experience with Visual Studio (required)
- Full Stack experience in Microsoft stack, ASP.Net Core 3.1
- Proficiency with Unit Testing, including strong experience creating tests, running tests, and managing outcomes
- UI development experience for client-side consumption
- Experience with Git, LINQ, Azure and SQL (preferred)
Of note, these roles do not require previous QA Testing or software experience. We are looking for smart, talented individuals with a technical background (e..g, technical coursework) who want to learn quickly. You must be detail oriented as well as possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for more than one QA Tester, thus this role can be either in the ballpark of 20 hours per week on a part-time basis or a standard full-time role.
This role is an excellent entry point into our company and there is significant potential for earning additional responsibility as well as for promotion.
As an Entry-Level QA Tester, you will:
- Create and run test matrices.
- Start and analyze the results of automated tests.
- Perform manual testing for bugs, enhancements and regressions.
- Record detailed testing results, and log defects in the event of a failure.
- Analyze and report on log file output.
- Work alongside our developers and effectively communicate necessary information to reproduce bugs or defects.
- Use your skills in isolating and understanding a system. Change one variable and determine the outcome.
Our ideal Entry-Level QA Tester:
- Is detail oriented.
- Is motivated and driven
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has at least two years of classes towards science, engineering, math or computer science (or similar) with a high GPA.
- Must pass PHI handling test, but no experience with previous software testing is required.
Note: A reference from a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) professor will carry significant weight with the hiring manager; this reference can be provided after the first interview.
As an Epic Implementation Analyst you will:
- Develop project plans, organize, and assist the implementation of Verata technology for hospital and health system clients, with a focus on Epic implementations.
- Develop and maintain implementation materials and documentation to ensure a standard and seamless go-live experience.
- Coordinate and participate in regular meetings with hospital & health system clients while providing subject matter expertise, timely communication, effective education and confidence to enhanced relationships.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to provide subject matter expertise to prospects and clients on workflows, implementations, and revenue cycle best practices.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conduct training as needed for clients as well as internal teams.
Our ideal Epic Implementation Analyst will have:
- Deep experience in ambulatory or inpatient revenue cycle including registration, scheduling and referral management Epic products.
- 2+ years of experience with Epic Revenue Cycle (Prelude, Cadence, Resolute PB/HB).
- Working knowledge of complete revenue cycle Epic technology, configuration, and go-live implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain client/partner relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An organized, proactive and self-disciplined work ethic, providing prompt follow-up.
- Strong presentation skills and meeting facilitation skills.
- Skills to create and design professional documents, tables, charts, and templates.
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and various communication tools.
- A proven track record in consistently meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Entrepreneurial-mindedness and be a problem-solver with a passion to work for a fast-paced healthcare startup.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel frequently in local markets, and occasionally in national markets.
- A 4-year college degree.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will:
Lead and manage SaaS implementation and go-live for large healthcare clients:
- Provide timely and effective client engagement to maintain excellent client rapport from key stakeholders to front-line users
- Communicate and coordinate with client project management and IT personnel during pre and post launches
- Conduct client discovery, collaboratively design workflows, and plan product launch
- Provide hands-on training to client staff
Develop, manage and grow customer accounts:
- Proactively identify opportunities and obstacles from clients, communicate feedback, and lead creative problem-solving
- Regularly collect, analyze and report engagement, outcome, and satisfaction data to internal stakeholders and clients
- Identify and execute upon client growth opportunities
Lead the development of a Customer Success framework and a library of tools to succeed:
- Build implementation guides and project management templates to standardize and streamline all aspects of the implementation process
- Develop and update training guides for a suite of software products
- Build tools and resources for a fast-growing customer success team
Our ideal Senior Customer Success Manager will have:
- Mandatory experience working with healthcare clients or in healthcare
- 3+ years of customer success, account management, or consulting experience in healthcare.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building and maintaining high-level client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in consistently meeting and exceeding client expectations
- A detail oriented, proactive and self-disciplined work ethic, providing prompt follow-up
- Skills to create and design professional documents, tables, charts, and templates
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and various communication tools
- Meaningful professional experience in SaaS or other IT products and services, preferably in healthcare IT and ideally with hospitals, health systems and/or health plans, is preferred
- An entrepreneurial-mind and be a strategic thinker with a passion to work for a fast-paced healthcare startup
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel frequently in local markets, and occasionally in national markets
- A 4-year college degree
- Authorization to work in the U.S.